Skip to main content

Happy Birthday, Julie!

Today there aren't really many updates about Magdalena. Julie and Noah are boarding at the hospital so Julie can visit with her, rest, and then go back. Magdalena's doctor did say that he would like for Magdalena to have a goal to go home at the end of the week. So, please pray that Julie and Noah will get some much needed rest this week and will be able to take Magdalena home at the end of the week.

Julie celebrating her birthday with Magdalena
As a side note, tomorrow (Tuesday) is Julie and Noah's 2nd anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JULIE AND NOAH!


Comments

  1. Hope your day was blessed, Julie! It was so sweet to see you with Magdalena in your arms this morning. Love y'all and will be praying that Magdalena reaches her goal of coming home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Magdalena Grace Roberts

This morning Magdalena left this world to be with Jesus. There really isn't too much else I can say but to please pray for Julie and Noah. For now, they do not want any calls, emails or visits. I will you keep you updated on the arrangements.

Hello World!!

Here are my first pictures! Julie is on her way to the room and doing great. As we have more pictures, I will get them up for you to see. Stephen

Making the Decision to Not Make the Decision

I get the question, "Are you going to have any more kids?" asked often. Since finding out Magdalena's diagnosis it was always a tough question to answer. We had always envisioned ourselves with multiple children, but there was always the lingering thought of having to endure this difficult situation again. Although it is less than a one percent chance that we would have another child with T18, the percentage still exists. When pregnant, I said multiple times that I couldn't do this again and my mom constantly reminded me that it is not always that difficult. Being pregnant was physically uncomfortable, but I was referring to the constant emotional exhaustion. As Magdalena continued to do well, Noah and I weren't sure when to begin thinking about other children. Noah and I discussed that I would work really hard at losing my weight, but I was willing to be five pounds more than what I was originally. People poked fun at my not eating Magdalena's birthday cakes