1. Magdalena drank her first bottle this morning (I believe around 11 cc's).
2. She has not had to get back on the C-PAP at all since last night.
3. Noah gave Magdalena her first bath and put clothes on her!
4. Although she only drank about 2 cc's each time, she still attempted to drink from her bottle at each feeding.
5. Magdalena doesn't have the hole in her heart that they thought was there.
6. Julie and Noah were able to stay in the NICU alot today to spend precious time with Magdalena!!!
7. At her 8:00 feeding she drank between 11 and 13 cc's.
8. SHE IS COMPLETELY OFF OF ALL BREATHING DEVICES (This happened after I left tonight!)
God is an amazing God and His blessings have continued to multiply with Magdalena. It's so wonderful to watch Julie hold her, rock her, and to just be a mother.
So, we ask that you specifically pray for the following:
1. Magdalena continues to breathe like she is suppose to without any devices.
2. Magdalena will continue to drink from her bottle - specifically that the nurses will be able to find some smaller nipples for the bottles. Magdalena's mouth is so tiny that we believe that is the hardest part of the bottle for her.
3. Julie and Noah will find peaceful rest.
4. Julie and Noah will continue to enjoy this time they have with Magdalena - most of it privately.
5. The doctors and nurses will continue doing such an outstanding job taking care of my girls.
6. Julie will be in the least amount of pain as possible.
This is from the 5:00pm feeding, not her first feeding - but it
is still an answered prayer!
A beautiful family photo
This gown is actually a preemie and it is extremely too big!