Monday, March 01, 2010

March of Dimes T-shirts 2010

March of Dimes shirts for this year have been ordered!! They will arrive by Monday, March 8th, and I hope to begin sending them out by Wednesday, March 10th. If you would like one, please, send me an email with your shirt size. Once I have confirmed your order, put a check in the mail to me. They are Southern Belle designed shirts that are $18 with $10 from each shirt going to March of Dimes. They will be lime green with a four color back to this design!
If I am mailing the shirt to you, please, include $3 for shipping.

The balloons are there because how Magdalena loved a sparkling balloon, and she followed it with her eyes. God blessed her with sight when so many Trisomy 18 babies don't have it.
The butterfly is a spiritual symbol for life after death because of its metamorphosis, or transformation, from a caterpillar that crawls on the ground to a beautiful, almost ethereal creature that flies through the air. It has also become a symbol for personal growth and spiritual rebirth.


6 comments:

  1. I would love a t-shirt size large. My email is Kristi3440@yahoo.com. Where do I mail the check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too late to get a shirt? My email is libbe15@yahoo.com....please email me and I will send you a check.

    Sorry...haven't been around in the last week or so..catching up..

    Linda from tx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kameron ball12:20 AM

    Love Magdalena's shirt! Sooo perfect! Also, wanted you to know that my friend, Stephanie Williams, is in ICU. Steph was admitted to Baptist Hospital on feb. 2 - with pneumonia and swine flu..she was put in icu that evening..and has remained there...her husband is a coach at ja with bill and her daughter is in conner b's grade..she also has a son in 1st grade. please pray for her and jason (hubby). she has been fighting hard..but has a long road. they have a caring bridge site - stephaniewilliams1

    as i read your recent posts, it made me think of jason and what he must be going through...and i found some comfort in the scripture and your thoughts.

    i know it's not the same, at all, but i just know that our all-knowing God has your sweet girl in the center of all of this...the witness you are, the inspiration that she continues to be..for those with babies and with sick friends/wives/mothers/etc.

    you and noah continue to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a shirt too. My email is jnc232@aol.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the shirt Julie...I love it! I will wear it proudly in honor of Magdalena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pursuing Neonatology as my career and would LOVE one of these shirts, I know they are 2 years old but they are so precious!!! Please email me and let me know if it is possible. I would be overjoyed to have one! My email is tea2013@yahoo.com thanks so much!!! -With love, Taylor

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!