Skip to main content
Looking outside my window right now you would not think that we had such a beautiful Saturday afternoon, but we did! The bright sun shining with a touch of wind made it a beautiful day to go to the park. Walt is beginning to become more confident in his walking, and when he walks he usually has a huge grin on his face. I think I am smiling even bigger though because I am so proud of my little man! Here are some fun shots of the weekend! It rained all day Sunday, but we were so thankfully to have a few outside days to enjoy!

Here is a shot of Walt saying "hot". If he sees you with a mug he likes to touch it and say "hot". We are still working on the meaning of the word because he enjoys saying it so much that his cheerios are hot along with the oven, fire, and coffee mug.

Walt loves his cousins Emma and Laura, but we had just arrived at the park when this picture was taken. He was not quite sure what was going on! The girls were so sweet to him!


Emma played one of Walt's games with him. He is enjoying the freedom more now!

The pictures of him in his swing are some of my favorite. The day before we went to the park I had tried to get him to swing at Mimi's house where there is a kid's swing, but he cried so horribly I just knew he was going to hate swinging. I think he must have felt more confident in Emma's hands because he laughed the entire 30 minutes (minimum) that he was in the swing.



Walt with his cousins swinging just before we left to return home. You can see that he is much happier now, and he definitely had a good time at the park!

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magdalena Grace Roberts

This morning Magdalena left this world to be with Jesus. There really isn't too much else I can say but to please pray for Julie and Noah. For now, they do not want any calls, emails or visits. I will you keep you updated on the arrangements.

Making the Decision to Not Make the Decision

I get the question, "Are you going to have any more kids?" asked often. Since finding out Magdalena's diagnosis it was always a tough question to answer. We had always envisioned ourselves with multiple children, but there was always the lingering thought of having to endure this difficult situation again. Although it is less than a one percent chance that we would have another child with T18, the percentage still exists. When pregnant, I said multiple times that I couldn't do this again and my mom constantly reminded me that it is not always that difficult. Being pregnant was physically uncomfortable, but I was referring to the constant emotional exhaustion. As Magdalena continued to do well, Noah and I weren't sure when to begin thinking about other children. Noah and I discussed that I would work really hard at losing my weight, but I was willing to be five pounds more than what I was originally. People poked fun at my not eating Magdalena's birthday cakes