Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day my men treated me sweetly. I woke up to blueberry pancakes, presents, and cards! My little man gave me chocolates and a singing balloon, which he carries around the house meanwhile dancing to the music. Then, my main man, Noah, gave the most amazing surprise EVER! A KINDLE!!! He had been saving up for about as long as I have wanted one, which is a long time! I love to read, so this gift was perfect for me! So the reason why I haven't written about this incredible day is because I have been playing with my new toy! Noah preached in another town, so he was gone during the day, and during that time Walt and I were able to celebrate my mom by going to church with her and having lunch. Then, Noah topped off the day with making me dinner and picking out a kindle case together!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What blessings your men are! That Kindle must be the reason you've been struggling to get back in touch with me, huh? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day for a wonderful Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!